- conducting information and popularization activities, including in the mass media,
- preparing publications presenting the resources and activities of the Archive,
- organizing own exhibitions and shows of archival materials, organizing and conducting educational activities, including archival lessons, lectures, workshops, conferences, meetings and scientific sessions,
- coordinating trips for children, youth, students and representatives of other social environments,
- cooperation with public benefit institutions and organizations,
- supervision over the conclusion of partnership and sponsorship agreements and obtaining funds from external sources,
- supervision over the preparation and implementation of the Archive’s promotional and marketing strategy.
Monika Mossakowska-Biało (manager)