Download our publications for free!
National Digital Archives’ publications are avaiable online for free.
In our “ARCHIVE LIBRARY” you can find all the NDA’s publications including six albums presenting the photographs from our collection.
This unique series includes:
- 100×100 – 100 unusual photographs showing the free, independent, dynamically developing Poland after 1918. All the photos were chosen by the internet users from all over the world.
- Colonel Józef Hartman – Hartman was the embodiment of officer’s virtues and all that was best in the generation of the reborn interwar Republic of Poland. Trained the Cichociemni, elite special-operations paratroops of the Polish Army in exile, created in Great Britain during World War II to operate in occupied Poland
- Independent by Poddębski – photos of the Second Polish Republic by the one of the most prominent Polish photographers of the 20th century
- Narcyz Witczak-Witaczyński – Witczak-Witaczyński was a soldier, cavalryman and photographer. He documented the everyday life of the Polish cavalry and he was one the official photographers of Józef Piłsudski.
- PRL Grażyny Rutowskiej – Grażyna Rutowska was a journalist and press photographer, worked for “Dziennik Ludowy” and “Zielony Sztandar” . Her photographs are a perfect testimony to the dynamics of civilisational changes and the evolution within the society in times of Polish People’s Republic.
- Warsaw by Siemaszko – This is the first monographic album of Zbyszko Siemaszka, an excellent photographer, a collaborator of “Stolica” weekly in the years 1953-69 and the author of numerous publications devoted to Warsaw.